Providing Medically Necessary Surgery with A Cosmetic Result - 1.877.403.1929
Top Bunion & Hammertoe Surgeon in the Northeast
Dr. Yolanda Ragland
“Fix Your Feet” focusing on the surgical correction of painful and embarrassing forefoot deformities, including bunions and hammertoes, using the Tiara-Toe™ technique is the brainchild of Dr. Yolanda Ragland. Her mantra, "Providing medically necessary surgery with a cosmetic result”, is synonymous with her surgical practice and its final outcome in keeping with her patients’ concerns. While most Podiatric and Orthopedic surgeons often substitute remedial foot surgical procedures for aesthetic obligations, Dr. Ragland integrates these two domains and furnishes her patients with both functionality and relief. The revolutionary Tiara-Toe™ technique is a Pedi-Plastic™ approach that yields the best enhancement results consistent with an aesthetic outcome.
In addition to her many services, Dr. Ragland offers comprehensive evaluations aimed at educating her patients on the best surgical procedure relative to their specific condition(s). It is her conviction that patients should be more informed and involved in order to make the necessary decisions with regards to obtaining the best recommendations while in pursuit of corrective foot surgery for bunions, hammertoes, cosmetic foot surgery and other forefoot disorders. In fact, her tagline says it all, “I know what it's like to walk in your shoes”.
Dr. Ragland is a qualified, topnotch PODIATRIST and FOOT surgeon with the following certifications, awards and appraisals:
- First and only female Podiatrist with practices dedicated solely to bunion & hammertoe correction
- Best forefoot reconstructive surgeon in the northeast
- CEO & Founder of Fix Your Feet, Inc.
- 15 years of medical experience
- Practices on Park Ave in Manhattan NY and the Washington Metropolitan area in Downtown Silver Spring MD
- Creator of the Tiara Toe™ Technique
- Coined the term Inter-Digital approach for hammertoe procedure
- Surgical Certificate of training from an Academic Affiliate of Weil Medical College of Cornell University
- Graduate of New York College of Podiatric Medicine
- Graduated of University of Maryland, College Park
- Five year Dermatology Fellow at the National Institutes of Health
- Member of the American Society of Foot and Ankle Dermatology
- Member of the Physician Attending Association, Lenox Hill Hospital
- Member of the Manhattan Central Medical Society
- Attending Surgeon in the Department of Orthopedics at Lenox Hill Hospital
- Attending Surgeon at Midtown Surgery Center, New York, NY
As a graduate of the University of Maryland and the New York College of Podiatry Medicine, Dr. Ragland has preferred to situate her practice in Silver Spring and New York City, where she also resides. Her patients travel to NYC during the weekday, or to Washington, DC where she sees patients two Saturdays each month, and performs surgeries on the following Mondays. To see Dr. Ragland’s before and after results, click here.